Roulette is one of the most popular casino games anywhere in the world for both novice and experienced players. This spinning wheel, consisting of numbers and a table with a tabletop divided into different fields, is easy to play, which has made it a favourite for many. But in order to win it is very important to be clear about the best types of roulette bets.
Types of roulette bets according to the position on the roulette table
These are the best-known bets and are based on the design and placement of the numbers on the roulette table. These are the most important ones.
Outside or single bets: bets that are placed around the field of numbers. These are double-or-nothing bets and include betting on odd or even, red or black, and either flop (one to 18) or pass (19 to 36). In this type of betting, the player has a 48.6% chance of winning.
Internal or multiple bets: these are made on the basis of the field of numbers. Among them we can distinguish the following:
- Full house: the bet on a single number. It is the one with the lowest probability of winning, 2.7%.
- Caballo: bets on two adjacent numbers on the table. The winning percentage here is 5.41%.
- Street: bet on three adjacent numbers, all three in the same row. The success rate is 8.11% and the amount bet is returned 11 times.
- Box: bet on four adjacent numbers, the percentage is 10.81%, and it pays eight times the amount bet.
- Sextet: bet on six numbers, placed in two consecutive transverse rows. The percentage is 15.79%, and it pays five times the bet.
- Dozens: bet on one to 12, 13 to 24, or 25 to 36. There is a 32.43% chance of winning. The payout is twice the stake.
Types of roulette bets by position on the wheel
This type of betting is based on the position of the numbers on the roulette wheel. The most important are as follows.
- Neighbours: you choose a number on the wheel and bet on up to four numbers that are on either side of the chosen number, the success rate is the same as in the table, 10.81%, and the payout is also eight times what you bet.
- Game with zero: consists of betting on the numbers 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, and 15. The probability of winning is 21.6%.
- Neighbours of zero: 17 numbers are played from 22 to 25, including zero. A total of 9 chips are placed and bets are placed. By playing so many chips, the probability is 45.9%.
Now that you know what the types of roulette bets are, it’s time to start playing. You can play the best roulette whenever you want.